The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had your clowns host in an open brain? Last weekend we upgraded from a 10 gal nano to a 30 gal cube and it seems that our percs have now decided to host in our brain. Both of which we've had for around 3 months in the nano and they never truely adopted any host unless you count the cleaning magnet! We also have a bta that was originally bought with the clowns but they have never paid it any attention whatsoever.

Not only have the clowns decided their new home is the brain but we picked up a regal tang last weekend that acts like it is also trying to host in the brain. He/she will wallow around almost like it is sweeping the brain off...I think it may think the clowns left cooties! ROFL!!

I've attached a couple of pics, one of the clowns in their new bed and one of the new setup (got new light hood coming in tomorrow). How's it look?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
here...let me try to get those pics to upload again.........:idea:

here's the tank......

well, that didnt work either. I thought I knew how to attach but for some reason its not uploading. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? TIA!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
the file you are trying to attach is probably too big, there is a maximum size that the server will allow you to upload

1 - 4 of 4 Posts