The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Clint my wife took over the 75 it has a few fish in it but still waiting on more rock to finish curing in my rock tank heres a pic:)

Attachments

G

·
lots of shelves, perfect sps placements.............even though this is a fowler...maybe we can get you to convert it...

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You had better talk to my wife about that if the power bill goes up any more I may need 3 jobs:D :beer:

·
Super Moderator
22,652 Posts
congrats on the fish Casey!:beer:
take good care of the Trigger , and you will prob end up with something like this:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,652 Posts
like a dad with kid pics, i can't let a clown thread go by without showing off mine

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,652 Posts
great minds think alike Casey,,,that's the pic w/Tusk
ya just beat me to posting! lol

·
Super Moderator
22,652 Posts
sorry bout the quality of the pics,,,my fish DO have eyes!LOL
antique Mavica,,,very soon gonna upgrade to a Oly 5050,now that i sold my 35mm equipt,:dance:

·
Super Moderator
22,652 Posts
Casey said:
sweeet how big is he? How long have you had him? What do you feed yours? :)
about 5,mebbe 6 inches
4 yrs or so,,,
anything!anything frozen(lfs foodtype),frozen seafood, Hicari pelletsTetra food sticks, my fav is:New Life Spectrum pellets,small, the container with the Flame Angel on it,,great for coloration, sinks, and does not break down quickly,,the Trigger, Queen Angel, and the Tusk all eat this stuff, and can graze /look for the food for a hr or so ,,and it's still intact!
no, i'm not a salesman for the stuff, just like to pass along good things to fellow TRT'ers:D
www.nlpublish.com

·
Super Moderator
22,652 Posts
Casey said:
cool Jeff thanks for the link.You have a Queen to? Mine will be here Tuesday:D
Yup, about a 7 incher,,
here's a pic,,,no way i want to steal your thunder from this thread tho,,,,this is about your stuff!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.