The Reef Tank banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a true perc that hosts in some xenias i got from mary and when its feeding time tries to hoard food and hide it in the xenias but never bother to go try to host in the rbta.... anybody have any suggestions on how to ween him towards the rbta i tried placing it next to each other but that didnt help much or should i just leave him be and let him stay confused :funny:

·
LPS FREAK
256 Posts
I just left mine confused it took my clowns about two weeks to find it. Weird huh all of the sudden oh look at that then they switched. The small male still likes to hide in the xenia sometimes.

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Yeah they might take it over time, but I would just let them be and see what happens. I have a pair of percs that host in some frogspawn. At first in my tank they went into some xenia also for about 15 mins then went to the frogspawn.

·
Registered
544 Posts
i have a pair of false in my 29g that sleep in my red sea pink xenia. in fact i have 1 that for the last few days wont come out of it. After a year its stuck in the bush. not sure what is going on with it. It doesn't eat like it use to either. the pair was always out and very active, now the one just sits in the bush. And yes, it is still alive. :arg:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol zekester u know u look like that one guy from that one movie.... ill think of the title later i think he was a boxer or a gangster or something or he just gets beat up by gangsters one or the other....

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
darasy said:
lol zekester u know u look like that one guy from that one movie.... ill think of the title later i think he was a boxer or a gangster or something or he just gets beat up by gangsters one or the other....

Dude... Are you drunk?:lol:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
darasy said:
I get that all the time....

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
he also guest appeared on friends as rachelles boyfriend i think and he was a chef and became a ufc fighter and also got beat up and was in a full body cast... lets play guess that no name actor game

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
correction monica not rachelle

·
TCMAS Member
5,667 Posts
Mine were in the tank for close to two years before they hosted. A RBTA was in the tank but they chose the alveopora. go figure......

Never a gurantee they will every choose to host the RBTA since it isn't there natural host and if they are captive bred clowns they typically take longer to figure it out..Just let them be. Whatever happens happens.....

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok now that im sober i remember...

his names Jon Favreau and his greatest movie he starred in was Made co-staring Vince Vaughn and other mentionable movies like the replacements and of course swingers...

yes?? no???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts