The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......Can see the weekend coming down the road from here.
Top of the morning and HAPPY THURSDAY TO Y'ALL!

Nice to see Doug not meandering the early morning hallways loosing sleep.
Coffee is on, and due to my inherent laziness opting for them TK Christmas cookies for some early morning milk dipping.....Vinnie hit THAT nail on the head.

70 for a high today...... 馃 ......and 50 at the moment. MAN is tomorrow's mid 40's going to feel like a slap in the chops after this.

Hope peace finds All today,
Hack

Retired Wanderer
Morning everyone. Wrapping up a few days at the corporate office outside Dallas. Very posh area, so the food is always kind of fancy.

Flying home today, then have a weekend alone with the new puppy. Leigh and her sister in law are renting a cabin this weekend. I am in charge of the new puppy, and get the Mercedes all weekend to run around in.

I am looking forward to more time at home. Staying at her place finishing up the basement sheetrock and painting. Big project down there is coming along nicely.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Reactions: VWD and Tinsnips

Registered
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
Mornin Hack & Perry. Good day to all that follow. Rainy and warm here as well. Slow start for me today. The gyros haven't fully spun up yet and I am moving slow and listing to starboard. I have some homemade butter tarts, hopefully the blast of sugar in a couple of those puts me on my bearings.

Have a great day everyone.

Super Moderator
Good mawnin鈥, Hack, Perry, Rick, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, TK, Hack, and butter tarts, Rick. I need a sweet kicker now, so my offering is egg and cheese biscuits. Also, nanners and apples.

Hack - Enjoy those warm temps today. Hope your day is smooth !

Perry! As I live and breathe, you finally showed up! No more of this hide and seek. Pop in and say 鈥渉eyhoweryou鈥 every so often. Have fun with the puppy and Sheetrock. Tell us more about that puppy.

Rick - Yummmmy butter tarts. I had to look that up, and found out that they are pure Canadian! Your wife them?

Sophie is feeling some better today. So far she has eaten catiously and drank some water.

Going to our church鈥檚 bazaar this morning. Much of it will be outside...jams, preserves, and other canned goods all made at the church. Local fruits only for blueberry marmalade, peach chutney, peppered strawberry jam, artichokes relish for starters.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
Good morning Hack, Perry , Rick , Cath and all,

thanks for the coffee and cookies, tarts .

just Louisiana fall weather here, maybe some rain. One thing I like about this time of year is the grass stops growing and I don鈥檛 have to mow very much.

Perry, glad to see you pop in. Sounds like a peaceful weekend,
Cath, glad Sophie is feeling better, have have a good time at bazaar,

have a good day

Administrator
Oops coffee is on, chilly out on the porch , warming car for trip down mountain.
Nice to see Perry surface. Check in later from store

Retired Wanderer
I鈥檒l get in more often now. Got my travel routine sorted out. Pretty light 2 to 4 days a week. One is driving the other CLE to DFW.

excited to get home.

Reactions: hackshobby and VWD

Super Moderator
Morning鈥檃ll,
Yesterday鈥檚 run up north to Mom鈥檚 to tend to the leaves went well. Probably the brunt of the fallen stuff got sucked up and shredded for dumping at the curb for the town to pick up each week. Timed it perfectly with finishing when the most/drizzle showed up. The mower and trac vac combo made it up onto the trailer nicely, almost too easy. Expected more trouble /effort , but all it takes is getting some speed up and up da ramp. No books n crannies de-leafing yet, still more leaves to fall to visibly undo what cleanup gets done now!in short order.

tree guys musta got rained out at some point yesterday , looks like all they got done was to drop the last two 10ft main trunk sections left from the first day, and some manageable cutting of the longer sections for me to gather up and take to the back for further cutting and splitting for firewood.

spent the morning removing the tree parts from the fenced in dawg yard, the pups were having a good time checking out the stacks of cut tree trunks in THEIR yard,so it was time to relocate them.

Might continue with the pre-firewood pick up鈥檔 on the other side of the house after this break, along with waiting on a reply from the tree guy as to his plan for stump grinding here.

Back to 鈥渨ork鈥,,

Glad to hear Sophie is feeling better Cath馃憤馃徏

Hope everyone has a great day!

Reactions: VWD

Super Moderator
Glad he pup is eating a bit Cath. Yes, the pretty half of the household makes them. I am starting to think she likes her man a little plump.

View attachment 242538
Hahaha with your wife trying plump you up a bit. ! Looks like a real treat!

Thanks for everyone鈥檚 comments about Sophie. Rick - guess I haven鈥檛 shown many photos of her. She鈥檚 an 18 year old cat, and very much a fly-weight. I can鈥檛 seem to post a photo of her鈥 all the widgets (?)at the time are grayed out.

Jeff - Good job on the work you did at your mom鈥檚 yard!

Yes indeed鈥 that wood was very much occupying their yard.

Retired Wanderer
Landed in CLE. Cath I鈥檒l have to post up the hammock and steps for Gracie, my kitty.

Reactions: cath

Super Moderator
Those photos are not recent. She weighs only 4/12 pounds now. Sophie likes people, and is a friendly girl.鉂

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
4/12ths of a pound.....,HOLLY CRUD CATH, start feeding that poor underfed feline!
Those photos are not recent. She weighs only 4/12 pounds now. Sophie likes people, and is a friendly girl.鉂
Hack 馃ぃ

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome back Mr. Perry.....sorely missed not seeing you around the Training Table.
New puppy.....did I misplace THAT memo? Need details.....

How'd the bizarre go this morning Cath.....COOL STUFF to gift out or personal consumption?

WHAT are those things Rick you brought to the Table this morning......unfamiliar with the name
homemade butter tarts,
Is THAT Mincemeat?

Tuna salad sandwiches for our dinner offering this evening. Vanilla Bean ice cream cones if'n yer good.

Saw the new Dwayne Johnson 'Jungle Cruise' last night......if'n a laugh is required give er a whirl. 馃憤
Peace,
Hack

1 - 20 of 24 Posts