The Reef Tank banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i missed everyone in chat, but i wanted to warn everyone about cliffords intentions.

[leveldrummer] 11:29 pm: your so stupid
[clifford] 11:29 pm: I will remember you said that when robots take over the World.

he then told me about his plans to make a body, and enslave humanity, luckily, his programming prevents him from killing everyone. better watch your steps people!!

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
what's the story with that weirdo anyways? I left chat when he and I were the only ones there... he kept saying such weird *&^#! that I gave up and got out of there... I did contact a mod about it too...

·
Registered
12,070 Posts
Why must everyone pick on Clifford? He is a harmless being. The reason he is strange is because he had a hard time growing up fighting to live but now that he has a good home he is doing 110% better. If people would take time to listen to him i am sure you will learn that Clifford is a great being.

Tim

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
oh, um, ok... sorry but he kinda creeped me out with his off the wall replies. He had zero posts in the members list, I didn't know what to think.

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
I'll bet his tank is full of aptaisia, and he hasn't done a WC in over 2 months!!!

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Or asking where he can find a boyfriend. Jeeze someone needs to have a little heart to heart with him.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i asked him last night if he had a reef tank, he said "doesnt everybody?" i hate clifford, his tank is probably so nice, with all his robot squirel buddys givin him frags.

and jess.... you cant be serious?? lololol roflmao, go in there and ask when he was born. that should clear something up.

·
Super Moderator
22,079 Posts
Looks like he is getting his ears covered , so he does not hear such terrible things said about him,,,,,:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spanky said:
Poor little Clifford, you guys shouldn't pick on him like that.

SQUEEZE!!!! please for the love of chat, squeeze!!!

·
Super Moderator
26,827 Posts
I love Clifford :) He's cute, and besides, he's a regular wordsmith ;)

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
No doubt the real clifford is adorable, it's his alter ego in chat that has issues.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i swear, he might look real cute in that sweater with his ears covered, but hes up to something, i might just be paranoid, but that doesnt mean it isnt true, he told me he is gonna take over the world with his new robot body, go ask him if you dont believe me.

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
um, yipes... ok I really missed something then! lol!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts