The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am new to this site, and I have some stuff to sell as I need to make room for my ever growing acan collection, so here they are. Pictures are available on my photobucket page.

I am located in Lakeville Mn, and am willing to ship so let me know if you are interested, the shipping area code would be 55044.
I have pictures on my photobucket page, they won't let me post a link up as I am still new, but my screen name on photobucket is shadowz40.

1) Orange and Yellow polyped zoa's. 2 rocks with anywhere from 30-50 polyps on them. $30 each.
1-
2-

2)Large acan enchinata purple and green about 15 heads for $70

3)Baseball size chunk of rock with about 25-35 polyps of pink zoa's. $45.

4)Softball size chunk of live rock with bright pruple mushrooms, reverse gorilla nipple zoa's and a few pink paly's. $40. (top right of picture by the frogspawn)

5)Evergreen colored green paly's. around 15 polyps for $10.
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

6)Mint green/ tourquise green paly's. Around 15 polyps for $10
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-

7)Nice pink zoa's 5-10 polyp frags for $10
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

8)Galexy Blue zoa's. Close to 20 polyps for $15.
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

9)Green and purple ricordea's. $20 per polyp (picture doesn't do justice)Bigger then a silver dollar.
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-

10) Tourquise ricordea's nice color! $15 per polyp. close to silver dollar size.
1-
2-
3-
4-

· Big Pa
401 Posts
can you frag the bam bams, red gumballs, and whammin watermellons zoas we talked about and i will take the galexy blues also. i will have to pass on the acan for now. if you dont sell it in a couple weeks i will buy it then just not enough money right now. get the zoas fragged and let me know when they are ready. when they are ready we will talk about shipping or pickup. thanks carl

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can you frag the bam bams, red gumballs, and whammin watermellons zoas we talked about and i will take the galexy blues also. i will have to pass on the acan for now. if you dont sell it in a couple weeks i will buy it then just not enough money right now. get the zoas fragged and let me know when they are ready. when they are ready we will talk about shipping or pickup. thanks carl
Should be ready in a week or so, I will let you know, thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.