The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I finally got my DSL in today, so here are some pics of what I purchased, and what I have now...



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, and clean.....


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, still trying to figure out how to resize pics on here!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was pretty nasty! Im still working on it, just got a few more scarlets today, and a shrimpy.
 

·
.
Joined
·
11,345 Posts
Jflip2002 said:
Sorry, still trying to figure out how to resize pics on here!
Funny you say that.......HOW do you post pics that comeout larger than this...sure you can click on it and enlarge it but i want to know how to post it WITHOUT having to click on it to enlarge it.........

ps-Your tank is looking good:agree: You just made me realize how vain i am........i dont take pictures of mine when its dirty....................:funny:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,063 Posts
Fly Guy said:
Funny you say that.......HOW do you post pics that comeout larger than this...sure you can click on it and enlarge it but i want to know how to post it WITHOUT having to click on it to enlarge it.........

ps-Your tank is looking good:agree:
I want to know this too.:confused: nice tank much better

fred
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dunno, I just didnt resize my pics intially. I uploaded em to photobucket, and clicked this pic icon. I then pasted their URL there, and it went from there...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IT actually looks totally different now. I had to break it down to take out the tomato who was harassing my percs. Sadly, I had it perfect, now its definitely not so
 

·
.
Joined
·
11,345 Posts
Jflip2002 said:
IT actually looks totally different now. I had to break it down to take out the tomato who was harassing my percs. Sadly, I had it perfect, now its definitely not so
Thats too bad....lotta work for a jerk fish.


I once knew this guy who trapped a troublesome fish in the rocks and took a 6 horse shop vac and sucked him out instead of breaking down the tank to get him..........

didnt hurt the fish, at least not PHYSICALLY, emotionally may have been a different story
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL, wish I had a shop vac. I had the net hanging out in the tank with some krill in it. Unfortunately only the percs were lured to that lol.
 

·
.
Joined
·
11,345 Posts
FWIW, even if you only spend $40, a wet dry vac is something that EVERY reefer either has been thankful to have or regretted not having at some point. They should be purchased right before people add their first bucket of water..............
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hmmm, I bought one from walmart for $40 when my first nano broke when I was scooting it along lol. Had to suck up 10 gallons of fishy water from the carpet. But I took it back cuz its walmart and you can do that lol.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top