The Reef Tank banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Nice drawing. I like way it appears that fuge flow will work. It appears you arn't planning to use a protein reactor. I need to redo my sump too so I like to see plans and ideas about how to do it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Charles: Thanks for clearing it up for me. I meant to say Protein skimmer. I though what he had in the drawing was a calcium reactor because I thought that the additional waste collector was a CO2 bottle.

Ryan: are you going to use LR on both sides of the sump? what is the extra "L" fitting used for on the inflow pipe to the sump. Are these to hold two filter socks or are you not planning to use any mechanical filtering? I personally like mechanical filtering. I get all kinds of gunk out of my tank. I have a tray in my sump for this. I cut up peices of blanket batting and use in the tray for a cheap throw away filter. It looks just like the stuff you buy at the LFS.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.