The Reef Tank banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
working on the preliminaries for me new system sump, this is what i am looking at so far in terms of layout and plumbing. looking for some input from the two of you (as i plan on bribing both of you for help). also anyone else who has some input, please let me know what you see that will work, and what will not work.

chewie, if you do not have the kids right after work, i will be home today until about 430 if you want to swing by for a bit.

anyway, thanks in advance!

ryan

Attachments

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, i would prefer to skim, then fuge, and then have the water travel directly to the tank... steve suggested that i make the entire thing a sump and mount a remote fuge later, in which case i could do a pump fed, gravity return system from above the tank. i have a bookshelf that i can put a fuge on top of, i just need to bolt it to the wall somehow... have a acrylic 20 that would do the job nicely.

at any rate, if you had some time to snap some pictures of your stand and canopy i would love to see them. also i am free from work on sunday, so maybe we can get together and frag the hammer then, and discuss layout for the new system at the same time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.