The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place for cleanup crews? Especially peppermint shrimp.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Reeftopia.com Plus if you get a decent sized cleaning package they ship for free, I think its anything over $110 maybe $130, compared to other places you are going to save over half.

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
I have dealt with reeftopia before and have done well with them. I did check with HFG but they don't have any yet due to waiting for cooler weather.

Smeese if you are going to order some, I need some snails and such. So LMK :)

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
gotcha :D, no worries Fritz, can you pm me with what types and prices of snails you have? Well maybe I should just come there to make it easier? :)

HFG said:
JNS fixed that ;p

Sorry, I haven't got back to you. Mountians of papper work. :)

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Alero said:
boy HFG you pm'd me before the post made it to the thread:funny:
LOL I was just thinking the opposit.

Boy, I could have saved some energy recalling what was in the order if I had read your post offering to "just stop by"
:doh:

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
sorry.. Well might be able to swing up later this week if not maybe later sunday or next week after work.

HFG said:
LOL I was just thinking the opposit.

Boy, I could have saved some energy recalling what was in the order if I had read your post offering to "just stop by"
:doh:

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
NP, just let me know :) We will be in full swing in no time now. And we will have our own forum here too soon :)

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
sounds great, can't wait to get up there!! Just don't let Smeese take everything :funny:

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not going no worries.
Alero said:
sounds great, can't wait to get up there!! Just don't let Smeese take everything :funny:

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
One of the members. Fritz from bloomington

1 - 20 of 23 Posts