The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does TRT have a chat-room? I'd love a chance to get to know some of you better. Not to mention pick your brains in more real-time...:clown:

·
Perfeshunal Hikk
8,887 Posts
There is a "Chat room" link at the top of each page. It isn't really "live" though and very seldom do you find anyone in there at the same time unless you can schedule a Chat session with a few people and agree to meet in there.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Most of us in LARK are using Yahoo IM

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bummer. Guess I'll just have to wait until the meeting. I used to go to the TCMAS meetings over in the cities pretty regularly about 5 years back... it always seemed kind of impersonal. I guess I'm too shy. I'm really hoping the LARK meeting is fun! :)

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
great now that we see you we have to talk to ya also gesh :)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Like Condiman said a few of us down here are using Yahoo IM, my handle is cary_meredith if you decide to load it, and LARK is really laid back and friendly, this is probably going to be the most formal the agenda will ever be and it isn't set in stone, just wanted to throw it out there as we have a lot of new stuff going on....

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Like Condiman said a few of us down here are using Yahoo IM, my handle is cary_meredith if you decide to load it, and LARK is really laid back and friendly, this is probably going to be the most formal the agenda will ever be and it isn't set in stone, just wanted to throw it out there as we have a lot of new stuff going on....

I'm really looking forward to the meeting Cary. And the fact that you've "formalized" it a bit is cool. It will be neat to see what's going on.

I'll probably load you on Yahoo as soon as I have something interesting to say! LOL Some evenings I don't have my kids, so the house is so quiet!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts