The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
other post is getting big and i pretty much have the info i needfor that...but change in plans...anenome is still alive and as for right now its in my tank...it will soon be in my dads which he doesnt mind...he just sold his eel because it was getting to big and bit at him today so the hawk /damsels/clowns are all going in and the starwill stay in the tank...as for the tank at 1;30 this afternoon...i have asmall site set-up directly for you allto see and if someone can tell me what this anenome is that would be great...sold it as a carpet but that isnt one i know that...

site is http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f212/livinthalyfe33/?start=8

·
Registered
130 Posts
Kind of looks like a flower anemone.

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Anemone's will replace their water from what I have heard and seen. They will completely shrink down to nothing then fill themselves back up.

·
The Bitter Mod
7,059 Posts
DaviesPats said:
oh...hmmm...thats really interesting because i didnt like the spot he was in soi went to move him andhe just fell right off

Without getting yourself stung can you tell if his tentacles are sticky? In a way anemones are like cats. You're not going to make it stay in a place that its not comfortable. Just let it be and it will find a loaction to meet his needs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts