The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 11 Posts

· Administrator
21,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..... ;) ...NO, no typo.

Good morning Everyone, and welcome to SATURDAY!

Can't believe how slow yesterday was.....may even be a record? Getting a little earlier of a start myself today, so fingers crossed that we'll get inundated with grooviness reports.

Going to be cold, only remaining in the 30's, but dry. A good inside day. Seem to have nothing penciled in.......bet that changes. Coffee is up, and I think Soft boiled eggs may be in order.

Peace and something nifty to All,
Hack

· Administrator
21,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Top of the morning Cath! THANKS for helping fill the Table this morning........Adding 'seedless' rye toast as well to hold the eggs. Toasted just enough to say that it is.

LOTS of things flickering thru the mind, but none holding still long enough to put to a vote yet. Do know there's a grocery store in there some where........ Hardware, sporting good, and a gun shop all seem to be raising their hands waving at me as well. A library, and some clothes/shoes seem to be there WAY IN THE BACK somewhere perhaps?

Yeah Cath.......I/WE have never tripped over 'NOTHING TO DO' before.....can't picture we'll start now.
Hack

· Administrator
21,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like they were right..... :unsure:.....looking like 100% chance of SLOW 😁

SORRY for the back to work day Doug......bet there's other things you'd prefer to be doing......like staying warm! It's COLD out there today, 35F, and about all we're going to squeeze out of it.

Just got back from hitting some stores......and appears We/I got a couple bigger meals ahead for this weekend. Big ole pot of Beef Stew this evening, with a Milk Chocolate/Peanut butter iced Devil's Food cake involved, as well as a Ham Croquette dinner to prep for tomorrow. I love the winter when I can slide over into the Chef's seat.(y)

Thinking another cup of joe before I turn the page and see what's next,
Hack
Gum drops Y'All!

· Administrator
21,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are one of those cuties your's Jeff now?
Hack

1 - 4 of 11 Posts