The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mandarinfish
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having trouble finding anyone in the local area involved in the saltwater game. This thread is a "role call" for reefers in the area. Just saying hello and possibly swapping frags, sharing info, etc. in the future! Where are you all at?:wavey:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello. I'm in the Lebanon area and am just starting to make the switch over to saltwater. Been keeping a freshwater cichlid tank for over 8 years and now wanting to start new project. Being married and owning a house quite seriously restricts cash flow but I'll do it one item a month at a time!

·
Registered
221 Posts
lol. that's always the reason i hear. "wife won't let me get a new tank." or "got married, had kids, turned it all in." but hey ill treat this as a go to thread if anyone would be up for trading/borrowing anything. frags, seeding, eggs, utilities etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm moving back to Mechanicsburg from Atlanta on Monday. I sold my 120 full reef but am bringing my 28 cube. Once I get re-established I'd love to swap frags. SW can be done on the cheap when folks work together on used equipment and frags!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.