The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Yummmm! That looks good, Cath! It's making me hungry-think it's time to raid the cold fried bird in the fridge for a midnight snack.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Those have to be Veggie burgers for her to be grillin them hehehhe

Jeff

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
good catch jeff, that one slipped right past me :)

OOOORRRRR maybe cath ate a big fat juicy red-meat burger for fathers day :D

·
Super Moderator
27,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo...that was ground sirloin for Dad ;)

·
Super Moderator
27,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MINE and my sister's were veggie. Others were from a 4 legged farm animal, which I did NOT even touch with my finger.

How's that, Mike? God luv ya, and so do I, Mike.

cath

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
apain aint it mike. i dated a VEGAN for almost a year. they are even worse. NO animal products at all. that includes milk, cheese, eggs, and even household products, like makeup, cleaning supplies, anything leather, etc.. if it didnt specifically say NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS, shewouldnt buy it.

and nothing made in china or the phillipines beacuse "they use forced slave and child labor"

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
So what your saying is a VEGAN is nothing like a PAGAN then huh

ehheheh

Jeff

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Cath wasnt that bad. Now Eric Borneman, when he was over was a pain. I asked him what he ate and he said he would eat nothing that had a face??? I said what if we shaved a Pigs A** and thought it to walk backwards. Well I guess that didnt go over very well either, hehehehe

Mike

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Quit it!!! Pork the other white meat!! Cath ya look delicious!! Watch it Mike and Jeff!! You know how the boys can be cath!!!!:D

·
Super Moderator
27,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, Johnny! heheheh it was one of my step-sons who said years ago, " I guess Cathy, you should tell folks you don't eat anything that had a mother" ;) I've tanken quite a bit of ribbing about this over the years.

·
Super Moderator
27,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OH yes! We devour them like fiends :)

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
LOL!

Do you bite their little heads off? That's the fun part.

;)

·
Super Moderator
27,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hhehehe never thought of that, ALice...I just kinda take em in one bite :p

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
no no no cath, you're doing it al lwrong. first yo ueat the legs, one at a time, so they can't get away. then you eat the tail. then go for the head to finally put them out of thier misery :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts