The Reef Tank banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
2,572 Posts
Of course he makes house calls. That's where we make the big bucks. I don't know what he charged you but I'll tell you how I do it....................2 dings or small dents at a customers house or work place, 125 for the first panel then 100 for the second panel. So a total of 225.00 for 2 dings/dents on separate panels. Should take about an hour to finish up.

· Premium Member
7,822 Posts
Of course he makes house calls. That's where we make the big bucks. I don't know what he charged you but I'll tell you how I do it....................2 dings or small dents at a customers house or work place, 125 for the first panel then 100 for the second panel. So a total of 225.00 for 2 dings/dents on separate panels. Should take about an hour to finish up.
I think he spent about 45 min on the one on the hood, but the one in back was BAD. He was at the house for over 3 hours total and charged me $400. I was happy with that ;)

· Retired Wanderer
22,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Butch I took my 325Ci diving this weekend..700 miles roundtrip and loaded three tanks and all the gear. We did a night dive so I just loaded in the equipment and threw it in the trunk wet. Nothing that won't clean up easily.

It was pretty funny when the instructors showed up in jacked up F250's and I had the bimmer.

Still no dings in that car despite all the exciting stuff...I did get the number of the local expert to fix the Z3 soon as I can get him out there.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.