The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm in the process of breaking down my old tank and have some good size colonies that I've grown out from (captive propagated) frags. All of these grew well under PC lighting and are very hardy.

I'm mainly interested in selling these but will consider equivalent trades (not interested in soft corals - except zoanthids or ricordia yuma). Also want to part with these locally but will ship if the offer is right. I can frag any one of these for $15/frag. Please PM me if interested.

First one is a Blue Acropora Millipora which has a table growth form. Colony size is ~5".

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is a piece of Marshall Live Rock (probably ~5 lbs??) with three corals on it. One 3"-4" purple tip acropora colony, 4" bronze Porities, and the remains of a purple tri-color acropora colony that I removed.

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dennis,
Yep, they're green.

Wanareef,
Sorry, I only have time to check the forums once or twice a week. I'll go read the PM's now...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi Chris,

Yes, I want the rock and I agree to your price, it is very fair. I sent you a PM but your mailbox is full. I am in Portland every week normally Thursdays but this coming week I will be there on Tuesday also. Lets set up a place to exchange

Phil

you wrote:

This is a piece of Marshall Live Rock (probably ~5 lbs??) with three corals on it. One 3"-4" purple tip acropora colony, 4" bronze Porities, and the remains of a purple tri-color acropora colony that I removed.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Update:

LR is sold but I have two small frags of the purple tip colony from it for $15/ea. I also have frag's of the orange plating montipora above for $15. Other colonies still available and have not been fragged yet.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I still have the A. Millipora colonies and the large purple plating montipora (less a couple of frags on all). Each colony is still >5" in size and could generate 10-20 frags if completely fragged out. I'm willing to trade/sell frag's of all of these or the entire colonies.

PM me if you have any interest - I would trade for SPS, zoanthids, other polyps, ricordia, rhodactis mushrooms, uncommon/colorful LPS (particularly blastomussa wellsi), a colorful serpent starfish, electric blue hermits, anenomes, etc... Also looking for a indo-pacific strawberry conch...

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Also have a good size piece of the purple tip acro (see, above 4th picture) which grew onto another rock available.

I will also be fragging out the tri-color acro (5th picture).

Still have some of the orange montipora capricornus too (see 3rd picture).

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Still trying to clear out these corals (plus a few others in my tank that I've decided to git rid off to make space). I can generate some pretty big frags from some of these.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
14 Posts
re: frags

I had a great experience dealing with Court Jester. Bought my 11 frags from him at the end of August and have been very pleased!

Have seen lots of new growth! Its been exciting to watch the frags get thicker and the polyps get more distended and defined!

Would recommend dealing with him to anyone! Even got some extras out of the deal - snails/sand/mushrooms.

·
bug hunter
816 Posts
Same here! I've traded a few sps frags with CJ. Nice sizes and they have done well in my system.

It's amazing how well his corals grow under pc's!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Chewie!

Haven't seen you in a while. Got anything new/interesting to trade? Finally got the big tank up and trying to clear out everything in the small tank and get rid of it. Too much work maintaining two tanks...

Drop me a PM and let me know.

CJ

1 - 20 of 32 Posts