The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man i have seen many cc corals and mine is fatter is this normal, it used to be skinny and you could see every head, now you cant tell weird

Attachments

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
used to feed at night, then I stopped, phyto plank 1 time a week started with two heads, it is a slow grower but when it yeilds new heads it doubles in size

·
Premium Member
2,769 Posts
Not to steal your thread, but I thought I'd throw in this pic I took of my candy cane on "full feed" the other night...I have to say yours looks "plumper" than mine does during the day!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
How Often do they Feed at Night (How Many Hours)?

I have Frogspawn Frags and Check a Couple Times a Night and never see them Extended.

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
AWESOME PICTURE!!!! :drool:

Not to steal your thread, but I thought I'd throw in this pic I took of my candy cane on "full feed" the other night...I have to say yours looks "plumper" than mine does during the day!

·
Premium Member
2,769 Posts
How Often do they Feed at Night (How Many Hours)?

I have Frogspawn Frags and Check a Couple Times a Night and never see them Extended.
Mine put out tentacles like that as soon as the lights go out and stay that way until the sun comes up...frogspawn however, are a different type of coral (Euphyllia family) and don't put out the same type of tentacle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts