The Reef Tank banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW, already......I like short weeks! HAPPY THURSDAY Y'ALL!
Heat wave still with us, along with sunshine......don't forget to turn over every 15 minutes for them visiting the beaches.
The 3-H's are beginning to show up around here, from such a long stretch of heat......HAZY, HOT, HUMID!

And guess Doug would have the 4-H's if'n I could only figure out how to incorporate 'SMOKE into an H'?

Coffee is up, and Sugar Pops as part of our healthy diet. 🤔 😁

Y'All be safe, courteous, and if'n possible......obnoxiously GROOVY,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,223 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and Sugar Pops, Hack. I’ll add Rice Chex and What Chex, and nanners of local peaches to the table.

I loved reading about Chloe playing with your other doggies and her experience with the pool. You certainly have a winner! Do you have a fence around your yard? (A friend of mine recently adopted a rescue greyhound, and she had to add chicken wire to her existing fence.😳) Have you heard her bark yet. I’ve read that it is a profound sound.
OK, those are all my questions so far. 😆

Today I’m going to meet a bunch of retired library employees for lunch at a pub called Delaney’s. So looking forward to it!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
47,030 Posts
Good morning, Back I call it. Hellhaze.
Should be end of week but everyone is sick or out of town so we shall see .have a great day all

·
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chinese TAKE OUT or there of. Still too hot grill after work, so up to the 'Cs' in the alphabet.
Was a long HOT day on the creek, and as advertised was HAZY n HUMID......so the 3-H's are with us now.

SORRY to hear of the 'verification issues' Doug.......I'll be lost if'n I ever loose my cheat sheet with my PASS WORDS on it. Hope help is forth coming Pal.

Company just left......were visiting Jen till I got home, and We'All dined together. Hmmmmmmm, thinking a big bowl of Sugar Pops to dilute another healthy meal.

How'd lunch go Cath?

Peace and really cool stuff to All,
Hack

·
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I loved reading about Chloe playing with your other doggies and her experience with the pool. You certainly have a winner! Do you have a fence around your yard? (A friend of mine recently adopted a rescue greyhound, and she had to add chicken wire to her existing fence.😳) Have you heard her bark yet. I’ve read that it is a profound sound.
Yup, a 5' chain link all around. And YES, Chloe found Her voice, and a dandy of a deep throaty right from the heart MANLY bark it is.......I feel the Earth move.....under my feet....I feel the sky tumblin down.....tumblin down.... 😁
Hack

·
Administrator
47,030 Posts
I hear yo Hack, I have the 3x5 "code book" tried it just now on tablet 8getting one time number from email on laptop and I may be in

·
Super Moderator
27,223 Posts
Doug - Your work schedule plus the HOT conditions make me weary to just read about it!

Hack - Forgive me for asking these questions you prolly figured out a looooong time ago. Sometimes I am a dunderhead! Well maybe most of the time.

Tonight I have a Civitan Zoom followed by a FB live hymn sing.

See you later, alligator. 🐊🐊

·
Administrator
47,030 Posts
It wasn't that bad today, hottest i saw on van readout was 96, 58 lo tonight and maybe 89 tomorrow. At least the wind is out of the West so it moved alot of haze .
Daughters burfday today so the local family is out playing in pool and doing appetizers galore for dinner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts