The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good mawnin', TRT!

Coffee's on, iced or hot and steamy :eek: Let's get this day over so the hopes for a better weekend can get started!

Civitan in a sec, so there will be more coffee and a breakfast line of food :drool:

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Cath, and the rest of TRT!!

Thanx for the coffee, Cath!!

One more HOT day before some relief. MAN! The storms last night!
I have an eeeeeasy day today. Gearing down for the 2 week vacation:banana:

Happy PayDay Everyone!!

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Good Morning Catch, Butch, and the rest of TRT! Someone cut the air off last night so no coffee for me. Airs on now so me and the tanks just gonna chill.

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Morn Cath and Butch and Jena and all of TRT im off today:banana: Can I have a French vanilla capp Cath? Have a great day everyone.:wavey:

·
Super Moderator
22,089 Posts
Morning all,
Monster rain downpour now, hope it cools us down here.
Spend a load o money yesterday,,,new computer, new tires for my truck,and one the wife's car,,,a Wally mart sidetrip, even had to pull my wife outa the bookstore, b4 she picked up her 5th and 6th book,,(she told me to LOL)
Two more midnite shifts to go,,,, taking the trip up north after b-fast ,to get a truckload of dogfood,w/for my cousin,,,so my morning is spoken for, b4 i get to go home after worknig these midders,,,

Hope everyone has a great day!:thumbup:

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Morning Cath,Butch,Jena,Casey,Plat,Jeff and all the rest!Thanks for the Ice coffee Cath!Well luck it only got to 113 Deg. yesterday in the shade,but they say hotter today!Didn't get all the stuff moved off old computer yesterday so I hope today to have the New computer up!Have A Great Day All!And drink alot of water!

·
Premium Member
20,603 Posts
good morning TRT
thanks for the coffee Cath!

well got almost all the tree cut up that was left for me. eed to get a bigger chain saw. the 16 inch is not big enough...

here are two more pics from Altanta..
VWD you should have seen all the batfish they had!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Mornin all Cath thanks for the coffee and I was eggs over easy pancakes and sauage would be great. Well today is the Last day at Mangonia Park. I'm kind of sad to be leaving there after three years but It is a great career move for me and the family. wenough about that. It's friday for me and I have a three day weekend.

Be safe ya'll Cath thanks for beakfast it was great.... Burp.... Excuse me.

Fred

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
Morning Everyone! Sharing T-storms with Jeff this morning (he got the worst end I think the bulk of the storms went south of us) at least it's cooler this morning. Have a great Thursday !

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
mornin' cath, butch, jena, casey, john, jeff, love, frank, chris, tim, brian, bill, fred and kelli. wow, thats alot of pople, hope i didnt miss anyone, and hope everyone has a great day.

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Morning Cath, Butch, Jena, Casey, John, Jeff, George, Frank&Maura, Chris, Tim, Brian, Bill, Fred, Kelli, Andy, Brent, and the rest of the class!!!

WHAT a night I had last night!! First round of the Playoff's for my dart leauge, and I could NOT have been more on my game. Hit a Ton-80, a nine-mark, and ALMOST took out a 170!!! Only game I lost was my very first one. After that, I was unstopable!! Everyone else was doing pretty good too. Came down to the last match of the night. Tied up until then. ANd WHAM...we pulled it out to advance to the next round!!

Very exciting!!

now....I sit here nursing a decent hangover! hahaha

hope everyone has a great day!! and hope the weekend gets here SOON!!!!
l8r, g8rs!

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
[I'm ready for winter.[/quote]

you can say that again. it was 103 yesterday and my brother passed out on our run.

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
GOOD MORNING Cath, Butch, Jena, Casey, John, Jeff, George, Frank&Maura, Chris, Tim, Brian, Bill, Fred, Kelli, Andy, Brent, Skeety and all of TRT - almost the end of the week, yippee! Kelli and Jeff, send some of that precious rain down South, we are horribly dry now and hot!

Have a great day all!

HHC

1 - 20 of 37 Posts