The Reef Tank banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a problem with the location for the Calfo event. Apparently, it was not written down properly about our event and an evening wedding/reception was booked for 10/11 starting at 6:30.----until. Therefore we need to come up with an alternative plan. Sorry about this, but it was not anyones fault really. The church got a new secretary since I booked and the old calendar was lost....

Let's put our heads together and come up with a location. Sprung was at the Amerisuites in Buckhead...so something like that would work well. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hey my sister is the activity person for Southern Plantation in Loganville...............she said they have a meeting hall and she is going to see what she can do for us ...........they have a podiam and everything.............really nice place...........i will go and see what i can work out for us........tomorrow im off.........what do u all think that is not that far from Lawrenceville

·
Registered
945 Posts
It is located behind what use to be the old High school which i think is now the middle school

·
Registered
945 Posts
Im even going to see if they will lets us have it for free........(maybe)..........since im her sister..................lol

·
Registered
422 Posts
Not to be too much of a PITA but can we at least *try* to find someplace closer to Atlanta proper?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I also agree --- Centrally located will get us a much better turnout. Maybe somewhere near CBA or MF tends to get a good turnout

·
Registered
422 Posts
Whew! Thought I'd be going out on a limb on that one. ;)

·
Registered
945 Posts
Well in that case i wont bother trying to help today i will tell my sister to forget it................I will let u guys handle it..........Im on vacation that week he is going to be here so i might be in Charleston............

·
Registered
422 Posts
Please don't misunderstand me. I appreciate yourr willingness to help get things resolved and I'm sure that everybody else does too. I just don't want to drive that far out for Calpho and I think it would probably hurt our attendance with other members. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts