The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok check out this link for a sneak preview of our club merchandise through CafePress

ARC -- Merchandise

The shopping page still needs a little tweaking (although we don't have much say in it) and there are still more products that are going to be added.

Please Note: This is really not up for debate. If at some future time "you" would like to have a logo contest and come up w/ some other graphics that would be fine. I can give you all the specs you would need. In the mean time Sammy33 did a fine job w/ the graphics and we atleast have some presentable merchandise for sale.

If there are any major objections I'll listen --- all minor objections will probably be ignored :D

We will go live with this in a few days --- At that time I will have rob create the approiate link on our webpage and I will also post a message to the ARC forum.

Charles

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys -- I too thought everything came out looking pretty good.

We are going to have baseball caps, teddy bear, maybe a clock, and a few other items. Just need to get a couple more different sized graphics files. Comming soon (next day or two)

Also going to change the toddler stuff around to say "Nano Reefer" instead of "Reefin Madness!".

Charles

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
It's all setup and ready I just havn't told anybody except you all.

If you want go to that link and order anything you like.

Maybe payday or next payday I plan on ordering something.

It might be nice if the BOD orders a few items --- that way we get to see it "in-hand" before the general masses start ordering.

Also the shirts have stuff on both the front and back. Once you click an item to get details or to order --- it will be obvious.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK that is a resonable request --- Golf shirt only on the front.

I'll make the change either later tonight or maybe tomorrow --- but soon.

There are other shirts not loaded yet --- maybe I'll have some only on the front.

Unfortunatly w/ the free shopping page (what we have) you can only have one of each product.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by MyReef
I looked again and the camisole is the only one that doesnt have it on the back...and that would not be a good look! HAHAHAHA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Rick, but your "frightened little blue man" just doesn't even come close to doing that image justice!
:bigeek:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
MyReef said:
I thought that would get a smile out of you guys...or maybe a faint. HAHAHAHA Don't worry..no cross dressing here. :p
I think he's just trying to prepare us for the day when somebody catches him. :eek: :funny: :eek:

Don't worry Andy --- I just havn't loaded up the matching thong yet :D Then you'll have a complete outfit for those "special" occasions :funny:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Perhaps if several of us want to buy some appariel, mugs... then why don't we do a group purchase to save on shipping?

I' like to recommend that someone act as a point person to coordinate our BOD order. Everyone would pay a prorata share of the shiiping based on the total of their order to the total shipping costs.

Regretably, I'm only somewhat willing to be the point person to coordinate our order and front the $. For the next 3+ months, I have some heavy and spontaneous/quick responding travel for an out-of town project I'm on, and therefore I may not be in town for our ARC general mtgs or our next BOD meeting to distribute the goods. :(

Bob

I'd like to order 1 bumper sticker ($4.50), 1 XL golf shirt (22.50)and one 11 oz (#7033700; $12.99) mug. Total: $39.99 excluding shipping.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
On all web sites similar in nature shipping sucks for just one item. You have to realize this is shipping and handleing. The more items you order the better the shipping is per item.

Also if you all wait a a week or so we'll have the full compliment of products loaded up.

Price of bumper sticker is going to be reduced.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
There is an ash gray T-shirt I was going to load up w/ logo on front only and maybe something else.

I'll try and do it this weekend. Probably tomorrow night -- I'll have more free time then.

Also in order to get some products (not the shirts) we needed some different sized graphics. Sam is working on that and it shouldn't be long but I think he had to go out of town for the weekend.

Also as the last project for this Sam and I are going to come up w/ an ARC wall clock. Probably Marine fish as the numbers. Should be nice but we are going to save that for last since it will require the most amount of work from this point.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.