The Reef Tank banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
17,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......Don't feel any pressure here.....

Good morning Rick, and all to jump in with us today....HAPPY THURSDAY!
Cold heading to warm......perhaps 50. So going to try the creek again this morning.

Coffee is ready, and my do an Egg McMuffin on the drive in to help the economy.

Peace and really cool things to All,
Hack

·
Retired Wanderer
17,466 Posts
Morning all. After 15 minutes of careful thought, I proposed moving to the PA/WV line south of Pittsburgh to my employer.

My boss spent another 15 minutes considering this proposal and off I go. I was commuting so often and never stayed at my place. The lady in my life has a beautiful home in Shaker Heights.

Now I work four days a week in PA at the formerly (and probably should be still) hospital taken over by R and D hippies that do our development work. I'll be doing engineering stuff for future device generations that help people breathe. I get to charge mileage to spend four nights back in Ohio working remotely.

One question. Have I ever failed to disappoint?

Reactions: Tinsnips and cath

·
Registered
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
646 Posts
Well done Hack. I was gonna go but work is making me work today. Beats being bored I guess.

Good job on the work situation Perry.

Have a good day everyone, Rick

·
Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
26,402 Posts
Good morning Hack, Perry, Rick and all.

Coffee pot going over here. Lots cooler today.

mom hoping for some packages. They say today to be delivered. But probably more likely tomorrow

have a nice day

·
Retired Wanderer
17,466 Posts
So the coffee is from Ethiopia at the R and D lab. The dress code includes Jerry Garcia VW Bus t-shirts. Rocket the office pit bull whatever mix digs me and never is more than three feet away.

Due to political change, a uhaul in that direction devastated by a reduction in oil and gas exploration is pretty much free.

Feel free to pick some holes in this plan.

Reactions: Tinsnips

·
Administrator
47,640 Posts
Good morning all, coffee is on and don't have to work till 8. Friday on a Thursday, I love it.
Perry in all the years I have known you I have seen you fall into multiple doo doo pits, seen you craw. Out, sell the contents at a profit and head off to next adventure. Truly the epitome of you can't tell a sub sailor he can't :).
Hack what's up at creek, flush out slips? Rick how was leak chasing yesterday?
Vinny how did all the rests play out ?
Where is Miss Cath and Sophie

·
Super Moderator
26,402 Posts
It like what my wife always said. You can fall into a pile of hog “doodling”and come out smelly like a rose.

·
Registered
646 Posts
We got away with no frozen pipes Doug. It is supposed to drop to 1F again tomorrow night so we will do it all over again on the weekend.

·
Administrator
47,640 Posts
Yup Vi. Y, cool on minimal damage control Rick, that's cold F or C, I kinda like lows near 40F

·
Registered
646 Posts
Agreed. I've been up north camping when it was below zero F and was just fine on a sunny day with a sweater and a light jacket because it is very dry up there. Down here it is a real wet cold and with any wind it seems much much colder even around freezing.

·
Administrator
17,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK Cath, that's enough......you can come out now.
You CAN can't Ya?:confused:

Was a cold start on the creek, but the water ran out faster than it was supposed to.....VERY UNPRODUCTIVE! A little putzing with other issues there, and home.....by way of the Acme of course. Grilled hot dogs, Ball Park franks, on toasted rolls, spicy brown mustard, and sweet relish. ("Was out of onions.")

The day has warmed sufficiently to ponder thoughts of taking Hack shooting this afternoon.....opportunities turn scarce this time of the year.

Honorable thoughts to All,
Hack

OneFora Thursday......
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,686 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Perry, and all of TRT!

Hit, "Post Relpy". :ROFLMAO: I really did try to post this before Perry's second post. ;)

Thanks for the coffee, Hack! I’ve got Cream of Wheat with cinnamon and raisins to start the day. Our temps are pretty much like yours, Hack. Enjoy your Egg McMuffin.

Perry - Shaker Heights looks to be a beautiful spot! So are you going to move there?

Failed to disappoint? No, but you change your mind, which is a good thing.

Jeff - I hope that other part for the cage arrives today! Arg! I feel for those delivery people.

it still looks like we might have quite a snow storm on Sunday. Better check on my batteries that I might need, though I don’t think we’ll have a power outage. There’s several people that live here that are on oxygen.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone. Be groovy and awesome, too!

·
Super Moderator
26,402 Posts
Good afternoon,

my speech therapy starts next Wednesday. I have such a hard time doing it.

well the large package came in. MH/T-5 lighting, I’m old school and just never liked LEDs. I will order extra bulbs to keep me going . This was shipped yesterday from Houston and arrived this morning.

protect the pipes Doug, one thing to freeze but such a drag if they burst

·
Retired Wanderer
17,466 Posts
Doug very kind words. Cath, I’ll do my thing. Turning a frown upside down seems to be a fit. Laugh all you want. I carry wound powder in my combat pack and can be in any state on any given day.

Hopefully I can set up a little home near WV. The lady in my life can manage the details.

·
Super Moderator
27,686 Posts
Good morning all, coffee is on and don't have to work till 8. Friday on a Thursday, I love it.
Perry in all the years I have known you I have seen you fall into multiple doo doo pits, seen you craw. Out, sell the contents at a profit and head off to next adventure. Truly the epitome of you can't tell a sub sailor he can't :).
Hack what's up at creek, flush out slips? Rick how was leak chasing yesterday?
Vinny how did all the rests play out ?
Where is Miss Cath and Sophie
I be fine, Doug. I just forgot to click on "post reply." :rolleyes:
btw....Loved those moss laden boulders in your photos yesterday. Really does look magical.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,466 Posts
NOW I found a place with a la carte Chili Rellanos that has the real hot sauce that makes pasty Gringos cry. It took a while for my new friend Ziandra and I to exchange names. Did a little sample menu of tacos and things and found my new dive.

How does moss land on a boulder Cath? Perhaps someday.

Found a couple of nice rental houses where I am going. My kitty cat has turned into quite a topic of conversation. She is wanted everyplace, so we need to work through that.

·
Administrator
17,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You made this 'pasty gringo' cry just listening to you.

You got something with a 'hemi' to travel in again yet?

Went and got late on us People......got to go hit the rack so I can play in the creek again tomorrow.....nighty night,
Hack

·
Registered
646 Posts
NOW I found a place with a la carte Chili Rellanos that has the real hot sauce that makes pasty Gringos cry. It took a while for my new friend Ziandra and I to exchange names. Did a little sample menu of tacos and things and found my new dive.

How does moss land on a boulder Cath? Perhaps someday.

Found a couple of nice rental houses where I am going. My kitty cat has turned into quite a topic of conversation. She is wanted everyplace, so we need to work through that.
Anything spicier than fish and chips and this pasty gringo will definitely cry.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts