The Reef Tank banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I am selling a 150 gallon Perfecto tank and stand. I will include a 50 gallon custom glass refigium and a custom overflow. The over flow is very large and can be used for mechanical filtration. Paired with a 1700 gpd pump this overflow is very quiet. I will not include the lights but will give instruction on how obtain and assemble diy vho 640 watt system. I will also include 350 pounds of sand that is in the tank and is 2 years old. It has allot of little critters.
The stand is framed from welded 1.25 inch angle iron and skinned with .75 inch oak.
The tank is up and running if anyone is interested in how it performs.
It will be up to the buyer how it will be transported.
Price $575.00
SOLD

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a BRAND NEW Reef Aquarium Volume 2 by Charles Delbeck and Julian Spring for sale. It is still in the plastic. I only want $35 for it, plus shipping, or you can come get it. I already have a copy, and it was a gift from a long distance relative. You can pm me and we can work out the details. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think the post on the book left some confusion. I can meet whoever wants it in the Wichita area for the book. I just left the shipping as an option if that was not possible. Sorry for the mis-info.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.