The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am looking for a few things. I am looking for a overflow, sump/refugium, and a nice return pump. All these things are going on my 125. Let me know what you have or a lead to one. Thanks

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I have a 55g you can use for a sump! :) It comes with a nice pretty stand and live rock and I'll even toss in a fish or two! :) Let me know if you're interested.

I do have a brand new overflow I bought to use on a larger tank that I'll sell you. PM me. Here is a picture and trust me - it's bigger than it looks...

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
125 oceanic

I have 125 oceanic tank and stand for sale. I will also come with a DIY canopy. Matches stand. 120# crushed coral. Tank has no scratches as far as I can see. NO LEAKS either. Tank is in great condition. PM offers.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I am selling a 150 gallon Perfecto tank and stand. I will include a 50 gallon custom glass refigium and a custom overflow. The over flow is very large and can be used for mechanical filtration. Paired with a 1700 gpd pump this overflow is very quiet. I will not include the lights but will give instruction on how obtain and assemble diy vho 640 watt system. I will also include 350 pounds of sand that is in the tank and is 2 years old. It has allot of little critters.
The stand is framed from welded 1.25 inch angle iron and skinned with .75 inch oak.
The tank is up and running if anyone is interested in how it performs.
It will be up to the buyer how it will be transported.
Price $575.00

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I am selling a 150 gallon Perfecto tank and stand. I will include a 50 gallon custom glass refigium and a custom overflow. The over flow is very large and can be used for mechanical filtration. Paired with a 1700 gpd pump this overflow is very quiet. I will not include the lights but will give instruction on how obtain and assemble diy vho 640 watt system. I will also include 350 pounds of sand that is in the tank and is 2 years old. It has allot of little critters.
The stand is framed from welded 1.25 inch angle iron and skinned with .75 inch oak.
Price $575.00
If the lights are a must I will include those. They are a 640 Watt VHO system. 4 6 foot bulbs, 2 Actinic and 2 50/50. They also have 2 110 fans that are attached to the canopy. They look like standard computer fans. I would need an additional $280.00

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rare West African Trigger for Sale

one large west african trigger (aka golden heart) for sale this fish retails for $450 will part for him for less. He is extremely healthy and eating. PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Price $575.00
I will sweeten the deal. At no charge I will drill the lower back of the tank and install acrylic overflows. I cannot drill the bottom of the tank so the bulkheads will be facing the back and elbows will have to be used to divert the water to the refigium. I have glass hole saws for 2" and all smaller sizes. Customer supplies the bulkhead and decides the size they would like.
Perfecto said that only the bottom is tempered.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want to sell my tank and all of the accessories and livestock for $1000.00. Equipment alone is ~ $3,000.00. If someone wants to act as a broker, anything they get over $1000.00 is theirs.

120 Gallon tank and stand (Paid > $700)
Custom canopy with front opening doors, 2x175w Metal Halide with pulse start ballast, and 2x110w VHO actinic lights (Paid > $500)
The Lebos Moon Timer and 3 moon lights (Paid ~$75.00)
AquaC EV-180 Protein Skimmer w/ JG Fitting + Mag-Drive 7 Pump (Paid >$375.00)
WON Pro-Heat IC Heater 200 W 11.75 inch (Paid ~$25.00)
Little Giant 4-MDQX-SC (Paid ~$150.00)
Reef Mania custom sump/refugarium w/ Maxi-Jet 1200 Powerhead (Paid ~$350.00)
Coralife Turbo-twist 12x 36w UV sterilizer w/ Maxi-Jet 900 Powerhead (Paid ~$150.00)
Rena Filstar xP3 Canister Filter (Paid ~$90.00)
Fresh water top-off unit (Paid ~$75.00)
Armoire for chemicals, food, fresh water top-off tank, and Rena unit (Paid ~$400.00)

~75lb of live rock
Fine coral bed
1-Marine Beta
1-Tomato Clown
2-Anemones (clown takes care of both)
1-Electric Blue Damsel
1-Yellow-eye Tang
1-Coral Beauty Angel
1-Engineer Goby (BIG)
1-Reef Banded Shrimp
1-Peppermint Shrimp
Several (have purchased ~40) Blue-legged Hermit Crabs
3-Mexican Turbo Snails
1-Yellow Sponge
1-soft-bodied plate coral

Setup and running for over 1 year; all healthy -- has good algae growth.

Will not be parting out any of this. Buyer responsible for transport and setup.

Please email me questions at [email protected]

Thanks!

Geoff

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Geoff,

I frequent this site to make certain that no one was left behind. Not too many people from the local area visit this forum any longer, but instead frequent a local club forum which might provide a greater deal of exposure to your sale.

Please visit www.wichitaaquariumclub.com and www.wichitareefclub.org to post this offer. There you will be guaranteed more exposure and thereby a greater chance of finding interested buyers.

Shane

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.