The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone here has a BRS Group buy setup I can be added to. I need to order some stuff and would like to save a few dollars if possible. Or if not would we have enough interested that I can start one. To read more about it check it out here http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/Group-and-Club-Buys. Just need 10 people to get it going, why pay retail......fight the power LOL.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I looked at the site I have to tell you I did not see a great savings with many of the items. neat idea though.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know it's not a whole lot , but in today's economy every little bit helps, especially when you on a budget like myself. I'm not about saving .17 cents on a fish net, but if others and myself can save 10-15 bucks on say a $100 dollar purchase then why not. The neat thing is even though it's a group buy, each shipment will go to it's own club member. In other words we don't have to get a big order shipped to one address then have to divide it up amongst everyone. I can be added to another forums group list, but thought I would try here first since this is where I spend the most of my time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey did you ever get a group buy going? Or is anyone else putting one together I can appreciate saving a few bucks. Thanks for the help guys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts