Marine Depot· Vendor
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe finds some fresh ways of using Two Little Fishies AquaStik epoxy putty, including building barriers to prevent corals from growing over each other and constructing a bonsai column in his reef tank.
> READ > Two Little Fishies AquaStik Epoxy Putty: Versatile and Easy To Use... Have you Tried It Yet?
MORE MARINE DEPOT NEWS
- Win a Two Little Fishies Phosban Reactor 150!
- Reef It Simple-Your First Reef Tank
- 5 Creative Ways to Use LED Light Strips
- Which Clean-up Crew Critters Should You Have in your Reef Tank?
- Coral Frenzy Reef Pellets: The ULTIMATE coral food now in pellet form
- A Beginner's Guide to Pico Reefs
- The real deal about eels: feeding, care and compatibility
- EcoSystem Aquarium Balling Method: A VERY Economical and Effective Way to Maintain Ca/Alk/Mg
- Hydra Aquatics FR-45 BioPellet Reactor: It's all about the tumble!
- Hydra Aquatics Twist Water Flow Accelerator: Get something for nothing!
- Nano Fish: Small Size, BIG Personalities
- Tunze Nano Osmolator 3152 Product Review
- New Life Spectrum AlgaeMax: 9 Different Seaweed Varieties for Your Tangs!