The Reef Tank banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm back for a round more of questions! The last time I posted I was asking about lights and what to get. Let me just say after getting the right lights and new bulbs up and running on the tank...OMG, what a difference. Thanks for the advice on the Lumner(sp) lights again.

So here's my question about my BTA. I posted a while ago that mine had split but after posting pics everyone said it was unhealthy and over the months have nursed it back to life. It has been doing great. Lots of color and growing. So to no surprise a couple of weeks ago, I had three. Water was perfect and it seemed to be healthy split. Well a week later, another split. So now I'm starting to worry. I haven't feed the newest in two days, but before they all eat fine, and are sticky, and with good water you hope everything is well. So should I be concerned?

Oh yeah, and last month my canister took a dump and have not been running it. Have a decent skimmer and put a small cheapo filter and replace pads weekly, until I get my sump. Plus, trying to get rid of some excessive sand last week I had a rock collapse. Had some issues getting my (at the time) three nem's back in exact spot. I'm just trying to think of everything that's been going on the tank to possible explain my massive reproduction:rotflmao:

Thanks for the advice in advance!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
My BTA months ago when it first split...before I helped get him healthy!

Then this is them when there was only three...two weeks ago or so...

And this is them recently when they split again..now there's 4. One is hard to see towards the back..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts