The Reef Tank banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May we speculate what that REALLY stands for?
maybe Big Reefin' Women (or wannabes)
:)

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
Oh noooooooooooo, after the last BRW vs J crowd Bruhaha...I'm not gonna even get involved.. Nuh-uh!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I always thought it was "Beautiful Reefin Women" but I have been known to be wrong before.

It aint like they can make it simple like the "J" Crowd hehehhe

Jeff

Hmmmmmmmm "J" Crowd do we need to have a banner too or heck lets just post our Best pic on a website called "J"

Here I will start with my best pic

Attachments

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
BRW--------BAD ******* WOMEN!!:D

Your right Jeff a special gallery for all the "J" crowd as we are so cute and friendly!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Johnny-

Did you not get the memo...no shirt..no surfing on TRT :bigeek: :bigeek: :bigeek:

I guess I need to get that banner in my sig too ;)

Brooke

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
I apologize for my ugliness. :( :( :( I know I just throw the J crowd attractiveness scale way off!!

Cath, I've learned the when you have a chance of winning an arguement it's best to just give up. Because if you actually win the agruement, you wind up losing much, MUCH more later that night!! :p :p

Attachments

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Hey casey! No need to anymore as I am an OFR now and don't need to look prettttttttttttyyyyyyyyy for the women I like on the trashy side anyways!!:beer: :funny: :eek: :jester: :clown: :blob: :help:

·
Super Moderator
22,646 Posts
seamonkey said:
man and I thought my picture of myself was scary. Heck I think I look a whole lot better now. Are you sure brw doesn't stand for Brainy reef whiners? :idea: :funny:
i say Beautiful Reefin' Wimmen,,,,'specially after i saw the same pics here of some o' da J-crowd , that i saw at the post office!;)
J/K all of ya,,,i've been known to stop a clock or two in my life LOL!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Hey Junkzoo! LMAO Are you saying the pics of the "J" crowd would look good on a wanted poster in the good ole west days!!:funny: :funny: :eek: :beer:

·
Super Moderator
22,646 Posts
Hmmm, the "J-Crowd looking good,,,,,,
ain't touchin' that one!
i have a "nice personality" you know what that means,,,LOL
we may be a surly, weathered, old bunch,,,,,,
but we got good hearts,,,;) :funny:

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Brooke said:
Johnny- Did you not get the memo...no shirt..no surfing on TRT ???
No shirt??? :eek:

Heck, he's part of the OFR's, he's got NO PANTS....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.