The Reef Tank banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Retired Wanderer
17,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I put down my snow shovel and bus tray and am back to work in the Nuclear world.

The OFR crowd which includes Doug and Tom have age and wisdom way beyone what I can ever strive for.

But....I think the smartest person on this forum is gonna get her *** handed to her at scrabble.

Bring it. Best four out of seven Michelle. I called you out.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fine then. That smart little lady handed my butt to me twice. Man if you guys ever need a vet then there is someone special that paid attention in school.

We have a seven game series but I am in a 2-0 deficit and am very afraid.

I think she could could whoop Tom or Dick. Not even a contest..

TRT has a hot runner and the world needs em.

·
Premium Member
20,603 Posts
hehehe... yeah thats what we need in here a good game to run on. the chess hgame my and my brother started two years ago just finished..hehehe is still crying...

Michelle try and take it easy on Perry... that time in the sub has melted someof the gray matter... ;)

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Twitterbait said:
You can have your scrabble anyday... If anyone out there thinks they are good at chess... I'll have the board out for you.

I agree Chess is the game. But before I enter the contest I need to practice against my 8 year old to build my skills back up and my confidence....then its game time!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Retired Wanderer
17,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya know...I am back to my life and there is some drama on this forum that does not belong. You mods can work it out. The world has some people that have lace little thingies under the vase and some that survive. I have a **** tank in 12 feet of snow and it keeps me alive.

**** you.

·
Administrator
46,845 Posts
OK Chill out time, I think you are taking offense where only humor was intended

Lets all have a great Sunday :)

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
uh what just happened? any way, twitter, if you ever make it to georgia, ill meet you some where for the best chess spanking youll ever get!

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
chess definatly isnt the game with the red and black disks that hop over each other, so i dont think vince has a chance.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Phishnoob said:
Fine then. That smart little lady handed my butt to me twice. Man if you guys ever need a vet then there is someone special that paid attention in school.

I think she could could whoop Tom or Dick. Not even a contest..
Ya gotta remember that I play by Rocky Top Rules.....Hillbilly spelling is not only permitted, but required!!! :D

Dick:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts