The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to show my diy breeding setup. That only the pic of the tanks. Haven't decided on other equipment yet. These are going to be the housing for the breeder pairs. (dont mind the junk around them. :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Administrator
47,624 Posts
Interesting, assuming that you have breeding pairs in the cubicles, and all the cubicles are linked to common life support system, how does that work out?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly. Everything will go into one sump. A large 150 Gallon rubbermaid trough. It will go in there, and then through a 55g refugium. Then the water gets pumped back in and will be dispersed into the tanks via a spraybar. Thats the plan anyway. Now that i have found employment, maybe i can get back into working on this. ;) Any and all critiques welcome. (good or bad)

·
Administrator
47,624 Posts
Any updates on how this setup is working out mechanically?, Any breeding sucesses?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Well unfortunatly my finances have been sitting very low (none) so, i havent really done anything yet. :rolleyes: I do still plan on it, and will def. keep everyone posted, and put up pics. I might have something else in mind for it now, .............we'll see what happens...:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts