The Reef Tank banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after several years of building up a reef of unique corals and fish, I have decided I need a break for 6 months or so. My wife and I are expecting a baby in a few months, we are re-painting our den (which means I have to break down the tank to move it off the wall), and I don't feel comfortable with our friends children running around my tank with all of the electrical outlets and wires (26 electrical items plugged in) and hot balasts.

I have also wanted a new and larger tank for over a year. I decided It would be much more enjoyable to take my time designing and re-building a new system from scratch. My new system will be large enough to lock the outlets and ballasts within the stand.

There have been several generous reefers who have offered to hold corals for me untill I get my new system up, however, I've decided that is too much of an impostion and I don't want people to feel bad if something dies. I have many beautifule fish and corals which I will sell at very reasonable prices to local people.

There are far to many items to list but this is a sample of what I have available:

Corals- 60 colonies or large frags
Fish- 18 different types
Inverts/clams- 13 categories or types

Fish:
Flame Angel, Candy Hog/wrass, Yoshi Hoshi Goby, Barnacle Blenny, Green/red Dragonette, Striated Angler Fish, Red Hawaiian Leaf Fish, Combtooth Blenny, Atlantic Blue Tang, Banghaii Cardnal, Red Headed Goby, Ocellaris Clown, Yellow Watchman Goby, Citron Goby, Four striped damsel, yellow tail damsel.

Corals:
Colonies:
Pom-Pom Xenia
Baby Blue Stag
Purple/blue Stag
Tri-color
Turbinaria- Yellow Scroll
Orange Cap (tight waffle cone shape)
Green and Purple Cap
Blastomussa- red and red/green
Ricordia- hot pink, orange, blue, green, yellow
Pacillopora- yellow, pink, florescent green
Cycloseris Siensis- Orange Plate
Red & White, Red, Green w. red spotts- mushrooms
Frog Spawn- lime green
Florescent Green- kenya tree/leather?
Purple Gorgonian
Florescent Green Hydnopora
Zooanthids- just about any color you can imagine,
yellow & orange, purple & olive, hot pink, gold, orange, chocolate, teal & brown, green, blue-ish, etc.

Frags:
Solid Blue- (blue monster)
Zooanthids- lots of colors
SPS- hot pink millipora, many sps , millipora, shrooms, etc.
Blue Sponge
LPS
Ricordia
Shrooms

I tried to list many of the items in my tank, the best way to see if there is something you want is to e-mail me what you want and then stop by.

I will still be in touch and watching the boards.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

I sent you a pm. I'm very interested in the Zoo's and also the live rock. Can come over anytime convenient.

Tamilee aka Queen Angel

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
where are ya located? i would like to drop by and see what you have available when it is convenient. drop me a pm when you have time.

·
bug hunter
816 Posts
Brian,

:( I never got to check out your tank, but others told me it was pretty sweet. Hopefully you'll be back soon.

OT: Dennis, your sig is HILARIOUS!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello Everyone!!!

Sorry it has taken so long to reply, I've been swamped at work and having computer problems. Thanks for all the great e-mails and kind words. There are still some really sweet corals left, so if your interested email or PM me and we'll get in touch. Prices range from $5-$75 depending on what you want. Tonight and Sunday are the best times to stop by.

Bryan

·
Banned
1,541 Posts
I have a 4 year old sister, I had to build my tank into the wall :lol: , what types of clams do you have???

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hey you did you get my mail. I live out by you now and would love to some stuff from you...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Big Thanks!

Great tank and some very cool stuff!

Thanks Bryan.
Give me a shout when it's time to fill the new tank.

Jim- I could try to take up some slack :D... I'm not nearly as close though :funny:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts