The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at trying to get my hands on one of these nice beauties, Just looking here to see if anyone might be interested in going in on a frag?

· THE VILLAGE IDIOT
2,626 Posts
it is an acan jen but they are sweet looking.....mostly red with green splashes is what ive seen......

how much you thinkin aaron? i would be game if the price is right.....

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep thats a pic of them alright. I'm trying to get more of a red and bluish or purple and blue. They seem to sell quick usually. Misen at one point was selling some 2 heads for 50.00 I think that was about 3/4"

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is a nice shot from one of the guys in the cities.

· Premium Member
3,275 Posts
Aaron, I'm interested in going in on a frag, depending on the price of it and how sweet an acan it is. Let me know what you like when you're looking at ones to buy.

-Joe

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
currently I have been seeing them go for about 3" x 3" to 6.5x5" but the color really depends on on the price.

· Registered
686 Posts
It would be cool to go in on a coral like this, but who is going to be the one responsible for fragging it??? I know if I were going in on something like this and was the one responsible to frag it to other people I would be very scared!!

Good luck guys, it's a truly beautiful specimen!!

· Premium Member
3,275 Posts
Well, I don't think Aaron's intent was to divide a small colony into like eight frags. lol I think he's looking for maybe one or possibly two people to buy the colony, and then make it into halves or whatever...

-Joe

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What I was looking at was just probably just a few people to see if there was deffinetly interest in one first. The last two weeks I know they were available and I was trying to get in on it. some of the quality was just great. I haven't heard of any available for the last few days :( But thought I would try to get things lined up and see. Definetly they will be around again. Depending on the size and price otherwise I can just try to pick if up and make small frags down the road ( I just thought I would find out ahead of time if people might be interested in a coral like this in the club. Aquaman I would be doing the fragging.

· THE VILLAGE IDIOT
2,626 Posts
at least we got the FRAGGING GUINEA PIG picked!!!! LOL......

maybe there will be some at the frag swap in june if anyone is goin up there.....im PLANNIN on going but not sure yet.........

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.