The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone had a quarentine tank that I could use for a couple of weeks, i have no problem paying some $$ for using the tank but i am having a serious problem with ick in my tank and would like to quarentine all of my fish for about two weeks and treat them with a copper based treatment and was wondering if anyone had a tank that has already been treated with copper or wouldnt mind letting me use a tank i could treat with copper so that i am able to save some of my fish, they are all showing signs of ick and i dont want my tank to be a complete loss, i am looking for somthing about 20 gallons or a little larger.....it would be huge help... thanks.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Didn't you just get rid of a 58? ;) If you make ot to the meeting I still got your zoas, or I can send em up with someone. Just LMK who.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i did get rid of it and now am regreting it a little bit, the corals are looking great though, i think i may just do a massive water change and see if that helps then, if not its time to take some serious action.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
smeese if you could send them up with someone at some time that would work out a lot better for me, the meeting is at your place right? i just dont know if i am going to be able to make it down if thats the case, the triggers look great though, great color.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts