3 months

Acro whiskey (hehe!)
3 months

Acro something
3ish months

·
Super Moderator
10,750 Posts
WOW! I need to find some shots from when we all did the swap and post some now pics as well. Might not happen today though.

·
Carpe Noctem
9,817 Posts
Nice... Will you have a shopping cart so I can place my orders here?

:lol:

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Looks good chris

your acro florida looks kinda like a yongei to me instead........Id bet you at least $0.25 on it.

that growth on your 5th pic is NUTS. Nice job :thumbup:
I've got a yongei, the florida is smoother skinned. Some photo evidence.

The yongei slimer.

The florida slimer.

Another difference between the two is that the yongie is white tipped, and the florida is orange tipped. Granted, I'm not certain that either IDs are accurate, but that's what I got them as. So you're welcome to keep your quarter, but I'm pretty sure what I call a florida is not a yongei.

But thanks for the compliments!

·
Super Moderator
10,750 Posts
Very nice pics Chris.
Stacy

·
spsaddict
941 Posts
the A.florida i think is also called a green slimer my friend had 1 that was beautiful and it got slaughtered by a clown goby for those of you with acros please resist the goby temptation i saw this thing go at it like a pig.

·
Forever Reef
2,214 Posts
what is your lighting ?

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the A.florida i think is also called a green slimer my friend had 1 that was beautiful and it got slaughtered by a clown goby for those of you with acros please resist the goby temptation i saw this thing go at it like a pig.
I've seen that with clown gobies too... you got to make sure you know what you're buying!!

Very nice. :thumbup:
Thanks!

what is your lighting ?
Right now just seven of my eight T5 bulbs are firing, so seven 54 watt T5 bulbs on icecap ballasts, three bulbs on 7.5 hours a day and four bulbs on 4 hours a day.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts