The Reef Tank banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which I think was someone else's before it was his... now it's mine and in a year, probably fragged to someone else's tank... :) maybe sooner w/ the Xenia...

anyway, pictures... hope these aren't too big...

Xenia and LMB

Zoos

looks like my wife has agreed to let me get the D50 for xmas... woohoo! means I'll be posting a lot more pics in the future... if that's all right w/ everybody!

comments welcome,

Matt (TVI)

·
Registered
415 Posts
I have another small frag of purple zoas I could part with. I think they came from Tyler and/or Melissa. Wolfie gave me the xenias - I could probably spare another small hunk of them, too. I'll bring either or both to the meeting tuesday.

Whlie i'm proud of putting in the work to get the tank up and running, I don't forget for a minute all the help I got from ARC members like Lisa and Ray, Jenn, and the TRT/RC groups. I'm happy to be able to pass on a tiny bit of what I received.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bob said:
Whlie i'm proud of putting in the work to get the tank up and running, I don't forget for a minute all the help I got from ARC members like Lisa and Ray, Jenn, and the TRT/RC groups. I'm happy to be able to pass on a tiny bit of what I received.
Isn't that the truth. I have been really impressed w/ the generosity and willingness of a lot of the folks on here to make trades, or as you did, give a frag or two away for free to a young pup like myself. I hope that my tank can soon become a frag philanthropist... ;-)

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that brings up a question... now that Bernie Marcus is a fellow atlanta reefer, think he'll be fraggin' anything out of HIS reeftank anytime soon..? :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts