The Reef Tank banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ya'll been sucking the blood out of me for awhile, now it's my turn lol. Seriously..... I'm in the process of getting the Fl-Ga Blood Alliance Blood Mobile here for the Sept. meeting. I donate blood on a regular basis & I thought it would be a good idea to have them here for the meeting. I asked a couple members about the idea prior to contacting the Blood Bank & they thought it was a great idea. The coordinator will be in touch with me within the next two weeks. The bus will be here from 12:30 PM until 4:30. There will be a sign-up/ appointment sheet so you can sign up prior to the meeting for an "appointment". That way you won't have to wait in line. They will also take "walk-ins". They will provide cookies & other sweets, also some type of beverage. Anyone that gives blood, gets a 20% discount on all non-sale items. I would also like to ask the other LFS if they would help us get the word out by putting up the flyer that the Blood Bank is going to provide me with. Any LFS that will help by putting up a flyer, contact me & I will get you one to display. I think this is a great cause & hope we have a great turn out. This won't be limited to just club members, we would like everyones help. The Blood Bank will be putting out additional flyers in some of the area stores to help promote the drive. I would like to thank everyone in advance for their help.

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
289 Posts
Great idea John, they keep bugging me to donate again. The bus stops by the shop on a regular basis but I seem to miss it all the time.
If you have a list just put me on it or once its confirmed that the bus will be there I will let them know that I'm ready to drop a pint.
Thanks
George

1 - 4 of 4 Posts