The Reef Tank banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to go get the stuff this week for blender mush. I will buy it fresh and then have to freeze it here at my house till the night of the meeting. I need to know what you all want in it. I am going to buy some dry phyto and Cyclopeeze for the mix (a couple bars should be enough for everyone) at one of the LFS's as well. I have to buy it this week as I have to work the next week and a half straight through and won't have time to get to the store to get it next week or the day before the meeting. BTW, the club is paying for all this so if you feel inspired to toss a few $$ back, it would be appreciated ;) Thanks everyone, and hope to see you at the meeting on the 13th.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Just make sure to tell me if you put any bivalve or bloodworm meat in it, as I am allergic to it and will bring some gloves in addition to the blender. That said, I am open to whatever you want to put in it as I've never really bought anything from the grocery store for my fish. I tested my blender out with a frozen drink yesterday and it still works but leaks a bit :)

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to try to get some clam.. so there may be some bivalve in it... no bloodworms that i know of..

·
Premium Member
5,051 Posts
I'll bring some nori. I would suggest cyclopeeze, shrimp, mysis shrimp, scallops, and nori.

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got some Cyclops, Brine Shrimp, Krill, Reef Plankton, Rotifers. I need to get some scallops and clam, I have Green Nori, Hoang is yours red or green?

·
Registered
70 Posts
checking in

up late here in Moscow. Got a call from Taylor at 4am and the tank was leaking. 1 hr later he noted that the bubble chamber had a crack and he shut off the pump.... but he didnt think that was where the water was coming from... ever tried to retune a calcium reactor across the phone half way around the world. :banana:

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
whew... I couldn't imagine. John are you going to make it back in time for the meeting??

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awesome.. we'll add it to the mix.

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sure... if you bring your fish with you to the meeting ;)

·
Premium Member
5,051 Posts
Mmmmm...sushi at a marine club meeting! Conversation in front of the display tank: "Hey, Tony, that's a good looking fish. How does it taste?"

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It'll be more like... hey Tony, didn't you have a Coral Banded in there?
my response (as I'm dipping something in a little butter and lemon juice mix) "yeah Hoang.. I use to, but something ate it"
Hoang notices a red/white striped carcass on the plate I was using..LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts