The Reef Tank banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Argggggggggg.....HAPPY *UESDAY EVERYONE!

Can you hold an in*elligen* conversa*ion in English wi*hou* 'T's'? I don'* *hink so.....
So we'll jus* keep he 1s pos* shor*.

Coffee is on and Cherry Danish for eye poppers. Hea* wave is here for the nex* week or so......which is in the 90's for our area.

So life in he creek will be HO, bu* i*'s summer!

Peace, and few 't's' *o All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,223 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and cherry danish. Sweet and savory scones are up, and so are local freestone peaches.
Hope your day is regular rather crazy like some you have had lately.
btw.... of course you couldn’t extend your drive to come down here. You were on a tight mission!

Jeff - Yay on being able to sleep that long after letting your doggies out in the wee hours. That’s delicious.
Donating Blyth’s clothes will make a lot of women very happy!

Last night I watched The Dig on Netflix. Ralph Fiennes is in it, and I didn’t recognize him until half way through it.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
47,029 Posts
Morning gang, the insulation guys are here so I gotta get them lined out then head to work. Will check in later

·
Super Moderator
22,174 Posts
Morning all,
Coffee and Raisin Bran to offer the training table.
Another overcast and likely rain at some point during the day, kinda day.

On to the day,
Hope everyone has a great day!

·
Administrator
47,029 Posts
Attic is insulated, anxious to see difference when it hits 101 soon

·
Super Moderator
27,223 Posts
Hi, everyone!

Suppertime around here. I’m offering a warm potato salad (sans bacon) to the table.

Jeff - Hope the rains came but not the frog-strangler type.
How are your berries coming along?

Doug - Great with getting your attic insulation completed. Surely that will help with you energy consumption. I had that done one winter, maybe 15 years ago, when my gas bill went sky high.

Hack should be here soonish...

I have a Zoom class tonight.see you in the am.

Grooviness to all.

·
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have fun Cath!

I know there's them that'll want proof of this, BUT I'm having a big ole bowl of salad for my dinner. Was a scorcher at work, and PLENTY of work it was........Just me and the boss, was way too nice for the others to join us.

So a quick dip in the pool to regain my humanity, and something cold to eat.....SALAD won!
But I don't want everyone to panic, I have the antidote to a healthy dinner......Super dooper B+W malts, and ice cream sandwiches to chase the healthiness away. 😁

Coffee and Raisin Bran to offer the training table.
And in the vein of 'healthy eating'......Hey Jeff, what kind of Raisin Bran do you eat? I like cereal that has fruit in it......strawberries, peaches, ect., but had Post Raisin bran around as a kid, and the flakes always struck me as 'stale, or otherwise not crunchy. In contrast to Pop always eating Wheaties, with their tooth cracking crunch.

Well allow the grooviness to flow,
Hack

·
Administrator
47,029 Posts
Evening all, popped into the big house a few times, it was nice inside at 90 outside, and still comfy at 99F with just a bedroom window AC going.
Making fried rice with Linguisa for dinner. Co worker is still sick, tomorrow is delivery day, it wont be fun, prolly eat early and crash sooner than usual to prep for crazy day tomorrow

·
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We're in the low to mid 90's here Doug, and looks like we will be for nearly a week. And the break in the weather will only be down to the upper 80's.
I can imagine that smoke around there doesn't help with folks that have breathing issues on top of all that heat.

HAPPY DREAMS PAL!
Hack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts