The Reef Tank banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM LOOKING FOR A BLACK ONYX TRUE PERCULA CLOWN FISH. IF ANYBODY KNOWS OF ANY STORES OR WEBSITES WHO HAVE THEM IN STOCK LET ME KNOW.
THANK YOU.:banana: :fish: :wavey:

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
there is a store in newnan that has 3, not sure if they are true percs or occ. hard to tell, but they have them, the name is "Fish Garden" you can call and ask, very nice people

·
little fishy
127 Posts
Sorry, but I bought the pair at cap bay last week at the meeting. The female is about 4-5" and is hosting my carpet anemones very well, so well it actuall sleeps inside the anemone. I mean inside the mouth twice I thought it was a gonner, 5 minutes later its swimming around. Go figure. When my wife gets back from fla on the 29th I will get some pics.

Rob

·
Registered
351 Posts
kappaknight said:
Buckhead has a few. They're not completely black yet.
man that sounds scetchy....

there are two single percs left at CBA that are pretty **** close to being onyx color if all else fails, good luck.

·
Registered
218 Posts
rhomer said:
Sorry, but I bought the pair at cap bay last week at the meeting. The female is about 4-5" and is hosting my carpet anemones very well, so well it actuall sleeps inside the anemone. I mean inside the mouth twice I thought it was a gonner, 5 minutes later its swimming around. Go figure. When my wife gets back from fla on the 29th I will get some pics.

Rob

The ones I saw were there that Friday after the meeting

·
Registered
324 Posts
rods-reef.com has tank raised ones

1 - 11 of 11 Posts