The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of us have jobs outside the aquaria trade that become more than just a little stressful. Most of us use the aquarium to reduce stress, but there are those that obscess about the small details so much that the aquarium becomes a foci of stress and stress-related syndromes rather than a means of reducing them. Here is a link to one of the self evaluation sites that has a few simple tests that you can take to see where you fall in the spectrum of this stress syndrome, and if you should have further evaluation ...

Dolphin stress evaluator

hth, too many of us dwell on the small details and miss the big picture, I hope none of you fall into this catagory.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
:funny: Tom!! Maybe will have to do more fishing!!:D

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Im stressed im stressed **** I want a whopper and fries:D

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
what are you guys talking about? i saw two perfectly identical dolphins., sounds like you all are under some serious stress.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Oh I see now! If you look at the shadows cast by the dolphins on the water they are identical!!:beer:

·
Registered
274 Posts
I see one over-loved and over-hugged aquatic mammal and one potential environmental pollutant arising from the carelessness of the agricultural industry. The former is a wild animal in sustainable populations that could be humanely harvested, while the latter is an overcrowding, prion-munching, domesticated ozone-blaster. The image is symbolic of agricultural pollution reaching the waterways of the semitropical coastlines of rural Florida and our failure to recognize alternative forms of meat in an attempt to curb agricultural pollution.

I think I need to start packing for the Keys... like NOW.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts