The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone know a local place that sells pool table lights?
I almost ordered a nice on online but when I found out that the $120.00 shipping fee DID NOT include insurance.....I cancelled the order.
They actually told me that if the lamp arrived broken that it would not be replaced, no refund, etc..... Are they crazy or is it me ? :doh: ....

Dennis don't answer that last question, I already know your answer!:funny:

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Chuck Spyropulos said:
Can't wait to get my table delivered!

I ordered a stainless glass light from budweiser it looks great you may want to check with them.....it was around $350.00 though

·
Registered
10 Posts
i live in Kissimmee Fla and i know the Home Depot by me carries them . don't know if you have one near you but you could give them a try . can't tell you the price of it since i never really took notice . just a thought .

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Light

I thought of that...it would definitely be bright. But my fish might get confused and jump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

:banana:

combiemaster said:
forget the billard light just go get a 48 inch power compact with 10,000k and atinic lights and use does its much brighter. Lol what do you guys think.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Table

Here is the table specs:

Company: American Heirloom (Table made in USA) (www.ahpooltables.com)
Model: Caravel with special rails (This was a custom table built for a customer who backed out)
8 feet in length
1 1/8 inch slate
Solid hardwood subframe with two cross beams and one center beam
All mortised and dado joints
21 oz felt
K66 profile bumpers
Solid Mahogany aprons, legs, and sides with Brazilian Jotoba Cherry rails.

Check out the company's website and products....seems like really impressive craftmanship that is rare these days.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got the table in last Friday night....awesome!!!!!!
It is a real beauty...Pics to follow.
Only problem is one of the rails did not stain well. I called the company and they contacted me the very next day to tell me that they are making the necessary arrangements to get a brand new rail to me. They are also making arrangements to have the rail installed at 0 cost to me....GREAT Customer Support! Very pleased so far!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts