The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the newest member of our Golden clan. This is Finley. He's 8 months old and we adopted him on Saturday. He's fitting in very well although Max is working overtime to show him who's boss. There's been several bouts of lip curling, teeth showing, snarling, and one instance of blood shed. Casey (the dog, not the mod) couldn't care less. To him it's more the merrier.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,142 Posts
Let me get this right Rick, the Golden clan now is THREE?
Ohboy Ohboy,,,:banana: Gonna have enuf for that baseball team soon LOL
Congrats! ,,,looks like one happy fella,,,,

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Junkzoo said:
Let me get this right Rick, the Golden clan now is THREE?
Yup. We're going to stop here. You can't walk in this house without tripping over a dog.:) Finley hasn't been shown much affection and so he's real clingy. He loves human companionship but I think he could do without Max.:)

·
Super Moderator
27,040 Posts
Awww...he's a great looking dog, Rick. Congrats :)

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Nice Dog, Rick! Congratulations!!:agree:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Great looking dog. Congrats.

PS refur to the furminator threat.

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Nice addition Rick! (So now we are tied dog-wise... ) Still, I think Shirley wins the menagerie crown.

And I don't know about a baseball team, but you're three quarters to a flyball team!

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mrs Smith said:
And I don't know about a baseball team, but you're three quarters to a flyball team!
Fin will chase a tennis ball but yesterday I tried a pop fly on him and he just watched it as it came down and hit him on the nose. Oh well, we'll have to work on that.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts