The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.. My PB tang has ich and im severly disapointed. Any way I refuse to remove this rock (80lbs) and replace it for the 3rd time. Is there a method that I can use to get this fishy in a QT. Also how big of a QT is recomended for a large PB Tang ~6". And a med Scopas Tang ~3"? Quote and/or advice welcome!

Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Good luck with catching your PB Tang. I can't think of anyway to catch him effectively without moving the rock. Hope someone can help that's smarter than me.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I have used a couple of methods to catch fish in my tank.... i have a fish trap that is make of acrylic and is kinda like a country style mail box... with fishing line attached to the door... and it hangs from the tank..... i just sit there and drink beer, and when the chosen fish enters the trap... i pull the string,

I have also used a little tiny fish hook with fishing line attached to my hand....

i have also turned on the Metal halides at 3 AM while they are all messed up.... and just scoop em up with my hand...

P.S.> i don't remmomend the last option....

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have used a couple of methods to catch fish in my tank.... i have a fish trap that is make of acrylic and is kinda like a country style mail box... with fishing line attached to the door... and it hangs from the tank..... i just sit there and drink beer, and when the chosen fish enters the trap... i pull the string,

I have also used a little tiny fish hook with fishing line attached to my hand....

i have also turned on the Metal halides at 3 AM while they are all messed up.... and just scoop em up with my hand...

P.S.> i don't remmomend the last option....
The first one sounds the funnest. I kinda rigged a plan. I cut the top off of a milk jug and I have it in there waiting for him to get used to it I guess, I put some mysis in it but the hog scopas ate it all so. We will se im anxious to see if he will kick the ick on his own though he eats fine, so ive ramped up his diet hoping this would help him kick it. Well wish me luck, ilick my little group I have now, I sure dont want to lose any of the little guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts