The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a preferred place to purchase live rock in the Charlotte / FT Mill area at a reasonable price? Also, is anyone wanting to get rid of about 50-70 lbs? I am ready to setup a 46 bowfront and need some rock, thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ill probably have some fiji rock available in the next week or so.how.Im setting up a 125 fowler and using the rock from my reef i broke down.I won't know exactly how much i'll have left over untill i set it up.Im thinking approx 50 lbs. Will let it go for 2.50 a pd.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I've got a 32gal can 1/3 full in my garage - its been cooking since last march! 2.50 lb :) I've got a good amount of arragocrete for $1/lb too

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks

please let me know as soon as you know if it the live rock is available and where I can pick it up, definitely interested. thanks.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
As we are both in Greer, you could probably look at both on the same trip :) I'll send you a PM with my info and you can give me a call.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you

I will be in touch. Still need to purchase a good light and get the tank setup and running before getting rock, could be a week or two.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts