The Reef Tank banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some lovely white rock everywhere that i would like to add some color to.....as well as build up my zoo collection.....how original huh?? :rolleyes:

Anyways, im wondering if anybody has any places online that they have been VERY pleased with as far as zoos and shrooms.

I really want to go for quantity to some extent, but at the same time dont want any drab colors.......would like to get a wide variety of cool colors, and need to be able to pick which ones i get, but at the same time I dont intend on getting a bunch of PPE's or the like for $5-20 per ployp.

The following picture is a rock i got from Marine Depot for like $45. Several HUNDRED polyps and one of the best coral buys i have ever made IMO, but they wont let you pick......its kind of a crap shoot. This was a pretty cool color but i AM looking for a little more POW now.

I did order a bunch of zoos from seacrops CPR menu a while back and was very pleased with it.

I found this site yesterday and although they do have lots of $5+ polyps....they also have about ten different selections that are very sweet colors they they are charging $20 for 20+, free shipping over $175.

https://reefkingdomcom.secure.powweb.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/21?osCsid=fc6b5489509147d1f3f998d57fb45a18

anybody ever buy from them??

Other suggestions or vendors???

Anybody here a reputable ebayer or seller who wants to set me up with a big variety of SWEET colors i can pick colors out of to the tune of a couple hundred polyps or more for $100-200????

Open to cool colors of mushrooms as well, but again, i need to pick the colors......

Not looking for charity but i am looking for a good deal on a bunch of nice corals.......

thanks in advance.......

Attachments

·
The Bitter Mod
7,059 Posts
Ultimatefrags.com has some nice stuff. Aquariumdesignsinc carries some great Zoas, but their website is lacking. If you can get an order in before they're sold out thelogicalreef.com usually has some nice looking zoas.

·
Premium Member
5,051 Posts
ultimatefrags.com has my vote. I ordered from them a few weeks ago, fast shipment, got more than what I ordered and got some free frags as well. Very good service on the zoas and lots of exotics.

·
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Their website and set up reminded me of Reefer Madness....who is top notch as well.........

Anyone wanting to drop a couple of hundred on some SWEET sps frags should check out Reefer's 10 for 200 program. I was VERY pleased with it.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Also ultimatefrags.com has 12 sps frags for $150. I plan on picking one of those up real soon.

·
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BGJ223 said:
Also ultimatefrags.com has 12 sps frags for $150. I plan on picking one of those up real soon.
I couldnt find specific information on the deal you mention but FWIW, reefer madness is free shipping and all of the frags for their 10 for $200 are extra large by ultimate frags definition of "extra large".

·
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
dobejazz said:
I like www.sharkeysreef.com but he is local to me so I can go there and buy. Great guy excellent stock
Wow. That is a sweet website hes got there.....very simple and clean

Its not the disneyland for reefers that reefermadness and ultimate is as far as websites go but its very easy navigation and visibility.....

prices seem very good............

Thanks Kelli.

One thing i couldnt tell and he didnt say........on the zoo colonies, he has a blown up picture and a picture of the colony.........is the picture of the colony a WYSIWYG or is it a representation of what you get or is the blown up picture a representation of what you get????

·
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
14,532 Posts
Fly Guy said:
Wow. That is a sweet website hes got there.....very simple and clean

Its not the disneyland for reefers that reefermadness and ultimate is as far as websites go but its very easy navigation and visibility.....

prices seem very good............

Thanks Kelli.

One thing i couldnt tell and he didnt say........on the zoo colonies, he has a blown up picture and a picture of the colony.........is the picture of the colony a WYSIWYG or is it a representation of what you get or is the blown up picture a representation of what you get????
Those are the actual colony's I usually pick out what I want on line then make an appointment to go pick it up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts