The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got her I got her she is Moving in with us on MONDAY!!!!!!!!

I know this is on the wrong forume but I wanted to share withthe folks that dont follow Marg. Vill posts.

I went to the lawyer today and after spending 50 bucks and sittling for almost 2 hours I got home and Pattie said My Ex called and to call her back. I did and she said that Ashley could live with me for the summer and then Ash could decide where she wants to live.

I am still in shock!!!!!!!!!1

Jeff

·
Super Moderator
27,680 Posts
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Way to go, Jeff!!! I'm so glad for all of you!

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats bro!!!!!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Super Moderator
22,407 Posts
WAY TO GO JEFF!:beer: :beer: :beer:
Congrats! from the other half of the shortest month of the years MOM member,,,,,,
i hold no grudges,,,,,,
on the 1/2 nominee for the shortest month thang,,,,

again, congrats on your HAPPY DAY!:dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya know if I was a Drinking man I would go party my butt off tonight but since im not I will just sit here and drink Pepsi.

I am sooooooo fired up I dont know if I will be able to get to sleep
I have waited for this moment since we got divorced and it is here I knew it would come just had to be patient.

Jeff

Yes Doug I am ready for a teen :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I would like to thank ya all for listening to me I think sometimes i ramble but thanks again to ya all for the words of encouragement ya gave me and the prayers ya sent up for us

·
Registered
201 Posts
That's really great news. You were fortunate that it went so smoothly....you must be doing something right!!:D

Congratulations and good luck!

Phil

·
Going Broke
1,595 Posts
Congrats buddy!!!! :dancing: :dancing:

Never seen you so happy before.... :D :D :D :D

Guess you'll be having a sunnier summer this year. Another reefer maybe :)

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Super congrats!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
man jeff, i cant even begin to tell you how happy i am for you. as a single dad, i know how you feel. but my daughter wasleft with me from day one, so i didnt have to go through the worry of wondering if i would get her or not. so your happiness must be ten fold!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Congratulations, Jeff!

As a single mom, I can relate to the elation you are feeling. There is nothing better in life than a child. As much of a struggle as it can be to raise a child by yourself, it is ultimately so satifying, that it more than makes up for the tough times.

Jodi

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats Jeff,

I have custody of my nine year old. I have had it since she was two when mom tried to move across the country without telling me where she was going.

Being a single dad might be rough at times, but the rewards far out weight the difficulties.

Good luck and have fun.

Bob

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
That is GREAT news, Jeff! Congrats :) :dance:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Jeff- That simply kicks butt!! I know how much I love my kids and I see them everyday - This is going to be so great for you!!

A rootbeer toast to you Jeff!! :beer:

-Big Dave

·
Registered
340 Posts
Good Stuff Jeff! Congrats!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts