The Reef Tank banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
softie crazy
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be the best cklown to buy for my ritterie?My brother was saying maybe a skunk or clarkie????

·
Registered
168 Posts
I love my clarkii that I got from gills. He's wild caught and was hosting the anemone (seabe) in 10 minutes... Clarkii FTW!

·
softie crazy
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
but i have my maroon and hes a beast im afriad true perc would be demolished

·
Student of the Reef
1,003 Posts
You are apt to have fighting between two different types of clown fish no matter which species you choose. Maybe you will get lucky though and they will choose opposite ends of the tank.

·
softie crazy
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i feel bad for the ritterie not having a clown to host it but probably will just leave it that way for know that way i dont have any fighting

·
Premium Member
6,679 Posts
i feel bad for the ritterie not having a clown to host it but probably will just leave it that way for know that way i dont have any fighting
Ditto to what Dave said. I think in unless you have a butterfly they would perfer not to have a hosting clown. The clowns usually beat the crap out the the nem anyway...

·
softie crazy
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I HAVE A LONGNOSE BUTTERFLY BUT HE DONT MESS WITH THE ANENOMIES AT ALL..:bigeek:I HOPE HE DONT START

Ditto to what Dave said. I think in unless you have a butterfly they would perfer not to have a hosting clown. The clowns usually beat the crap out the the nem anyway...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts