·
Registered
120 reef 40g trigger emerald sump kessil ap700 light 6ish fish
584 Posts
Possibly food? And chain mail gloves? Otherwise I got nothing... good luck

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
pice of capped PVC pipe. sink it to the bottom using rocks. an eel can not resist a cave. when the eel goes into the pipe put a net over the open end and pull the pipe out. if the pipe is big, then a small hole on the cap to let water drain as you pull the pipe out will make it lighter. the eel will be fine out of the water for as long as it take you to put the pipe in a bucket or its next home.

G~

·
Reefaholic
2,736 Posts
pice of capped PVC pipe. sink it to the bottom using rocks. an eel can not resist a cave. when the eel goes into the pipe put a net over the open end and pull the pipe out. if the pipe is big, then a small hole on the cap to let water drain as you pull the pipe out will make it lighter. the eel will be fine out of the water for as long as it take you to put the pipe in a bucket or its next home.

G~
:fireworks:WINNER:fireworks:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

G~
Great idea thank you! I have tried and they aren't really going into this pipe as they already have a PVC pipe cave and don't seem too interested in this one... Might be too small, but I will leave it in there and maybe drop some food into it to see if they take the bait... If not thinking of buying an end cap for their existing larger cave that they already use a good bit... Might work...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts