The Reef Tank banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
:D

All these folks getting new equipment this month!!! Jack and Fred just got new MR-2's!!!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm psyched! It's suppose to handle 1000gal, my tank is 359, but they say get as big as you can....just hope I didn't over-do-it! I'm grinnin anyway! I think its gonna be just what I need. I have a problem with green rock, no algae on glass, just on the rock and I believe its got to be some excess docs in the water as nothing tests out to be a problem...

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's a Precision Marine, ordered through Marine Depot...I had posted earlier how the first one came broken in the box....I called Marine Depot, who got in touch with PM. PM arranged for UPS to pick up the old and sent another. Marine Depot couldn't have been more helpful and PM immediately responded with another. Truly have to give a thumbs up to both companies, I plan on doing business with each for a long time!! Yes, I plug good quality professionalism-it's definately a plus these days,IMHO.

·
The Bitter Mod
7,059 Posts
Viv said:
It's a Precision Marine, ordered through Marine Depot...I had posted earlier how the first one came broken in the box....I called Marine Depot, who got in touch with PM. PM arranged for UPS to pick up the old and sent another. Marine Depot couldn't have been more helpful and PM immediately responded with another. Truly have to give a thumbs up to both companies, I plan on doing business with each for a long time!! Yes, I plug good quality professionalism-it's definately a plus these days,IMHO.
I've spoken with the owner of PM. He seems like a stand up guy. I was thinking about buying a used PM skimmer, but couldn't find any info on or a model #. So I called PM, he told me that my current skimmer would probably be better than the older PM skimmer.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Congrats. Nice Skimmer. :blob: My MR-2 Comes tommorow.:thumbup:
tdwyatt said:
:D

All these folks getting new equipment this month!!! Jack and Fred just got new MR-2's!!! ;)
Tom Wait until we move and I get to do the big tank then it's going to get a little crazy around my house. :freak:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts